AtHoc, a division of BlackBerry Limited, is the pioneer and recognized leader in networked crisis communication, protecting millions of people and thousands of organizations around the world.
AtHoc provides a seamless and reliable exchange of critical information among organizations, their people and devices. A trusted partner to the U.S. Departments of Defense and Homeland Security, and safeguards numerous other government agencies and leading commercial enterprises.
You will learn about:
- How governments and commercial organizations have used AtHoc
- Where your organization can benefit from a Critical Mass Communication System
- The features that give you an advantage in your industry.
- May 3rd, Chris Szajna, 10:30 a.m. EST
- May 16th, David Cho, 9:00 a.m. PST
- May 25th, David Cho, 11 a.m. PST