Alert the people you care about wherever they are with a single solution
BlackBerry AtHoc provides a comprehensive crisis communication and mass notification solution that unifies all channels and devices, empowering organizations, people, and communities to communicate and collaborate during critical events.
AtHoc is certified by Department of Homeland Security for its level of security. It has flexible deployment options that safeguards your important personal information and enables enterprise-level command and control across your widely dispersed enterprise.
Fully customize emergency mass notification alerts and target based on location and user profile
Notify your entire organization or target select groups of people with the ability to receive their responses. AtHoc enables the operator to customize the message, target devices and recipients based on geolocation down to the individual's blood type.
Customize alert target fields that align with your operational needs to gain higher resolution when targeting.
- Preconfigure templates and scenarios to expedite alerts
- Attach evacuation routes and relevant data to impacted personnel when tailoring your message
Unify your entire system when seconds matter
AtHoc integrates your entire crisis communications and mass notifications from all your in and output sources, empowering you to alert everyone you care about with a single click. Assess incoming sources such as FEMA's alerts or your entry access controls and utilize existing infrastructure such as computers, fire panels, radios, digital displays, sirens, and many more to notify your people.
- Eliminate redundant processes and be confident that the right information is targeted at the right people regardless of device
- Integrate with IP or non-IP based technologies that include desktops, IP phones, social networks, fire panels, public address (PA) systems, sirens, digital display boards, two way radios, and many more
Protect your most valuable data with secure cloud and our patented hybrid technology
Deploy the most secure solution in the market. AtHoc is recognized by Department of Homeland Security to be compliant with the SAFETY Act and NIST certification.
Our behind-the firewall deployment brings peace of mind and assurance of data confidentiality and network protection. Additional deployment architectures, including public cloud and our patented hybrid deployment options, provide flexibility in addressing an organization's requirements without compromising security and privacy.
- Complies with Federal IA regulations, including NIST SP 800-37/53 Rev3 and DIACAP
- PII and other sensitive data remain secure behind firewall