When the AtHoc Platform integrates with social networks, your organization is powerfully equipped to extend your alert reach in any crisis situation. Emergency managers can now send alerts via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, podcasts, and blogs – adding redundancy, maximum reach, rapid assessment of threats, and ultimately, diminished crisis response time.
AtHoc Social Media Integration Advantages:
- Integrate with social networks and broaden your reach to a user base of millions.
- Add the critical assurance of reliability with the high bandwidth of social media.
- Reduce user learning curve! Savvy social media users need little training.
- Send auto-alerts in real-time as events are identified.
- Compatible with spam filters and other preventive obstacles.
Powerful, pervasive, and reliable, the combined solution of AtHoc and social media adds a critical layer of communication redundancy to your crisis communication strategy.