The AtHoc Suite features four key application modules, built upon a secure, hybrid cloud platform that unifies your entire crisis communication solution. These include alerting your people across all systems and devices, capturing information from your people for increased situational awareness, accounting for your people in times of danger, and connecting with trusted partners in your community. With our comprehensive networked solution, you can achieve the most immediate and effective response to events within your walls or in your community.
No one has to tell you: security is a front-and-center concern for every corporation, large to small. As connectivity increases, the issue will become even more pronounced – and the need for a sophisticated solution more pressing than ever.
That solution is AtHoc. Our security is seamless, powerful and industry-leading. In fact, AtHoc was awarded the Support Anti-Terrorism by Fostering Effective Technology (SAFETY) Act Designation by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). And was recognized as a Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology (QATT). This makes AtHoc the only supplier of crisis communication technology to receive the SAFETY Act Designation.
In addition, AtHoc Cloud Services includes these specialized security features:
- Hosted in highly reliable, SSAE-16 SOC I Type II and LEED Certified Data Centers
- 24/7/365 on-site security guard and technician
- Comprehensive monitoring of gates, doors, mantraps and alarmed doors
- Physical and biometric controls
- Automatic fire detection and suppression
Unified Crisis Response
AtHoc integrates our cutting-edge technology with your legacy systems, preserving existing investment and, most importantly, ensuring seamless crisis response. That's a claim few others can make. Specifically, the AtHoc solution assimilates both historical systems and the latest and greatest technology, including:
- Personal and mass devices: outdoor sirens (giant voice), indoor public announcement (PA), wearables, fire panels, video surveillance, strobes, digital displays, LED boards, smoke and gas sensors
- Enterprise networks: desktops, Microsoft Lync, Exchange and LDAP, Cisco UCM, Motorola radios
- Public and social feeds: IPAWs, CAP based, Twitter, Facebook
Via our sophisticated IP integration module, AtHoc brings them all together so – if there's an emergency – your organization will know.
Advanced Mobile Capabilities
Emergencies don't happen only when your people are near their desks. With AtHoc networked crisis communication, personnel can use their mobile phone or tablet to:
- Speed response to the crisis – no matter where they are – with geo-tagged emergency alerts
- Heighten event awareness among teams via rich media: video, images, text and maps
- Get specific, actionable information – e.g., evacuation routes – via mobile alerts
- Initiate geo-located duress alerts. They can even leverage optional rich media to fully describe emergencies.
And emergency operators and first responders can:
- Send geo-tagged alerts to security and first responder teams: anywhere, in a single click
- Launch alerts – from any location – to all personnel or to specific, geo-targeted users or devices
- Submit a quick field report to the operations center or management team
- Forward detailed, rich incident information directly to first responders
Net result: AtHoc's industry-leading mobile capabilities cut response times and save lives.
Flexible Deployment, Including a Hybrid Cloud
The AtHoc solution offers a variety of architecture options: on-premise, cloud-only or our patented hybrid configuration. This selection ensures you're always in control of your own data – an advantage exclusive to AtHoc.
AtHoc's patented hybrid deployment balances the economic benefits of cloud-based computing without the risk of exposing sensitive information outside a firewalled security zone. This is particularly true when the potential risk includes Personal Identifiable Information (PII) of employees, contractors and family members – and communication associated with sensitive, critical events within the organization.
Key Features of the AtHoc Deployment:
- PII and other sensitive data remains secure and managed in your network. Only data that is required for transmission of notifications is sent to the communication channels.
- Cost efficiencies and scalability are retained
- High availability: automatic and manual failover in the event of primary system failure
- Scalability: the AtHoc solution supports enterprise and global operation via architecture that grows with your needs