Personalized Operating Picture
The AtHoc Personalized Operating Picture is an advanced crisis visibility and information coordination tool that powers sharing of geographic information, geo-tagged multimedia, event tracking, and operational activity logs — all from a common web-based user interface or smartphone/tablet.
AtHoc IWSAware goes beyond the traditional Common Operating Picture (COP) by providing shared situational awareness with multiple agencies and communicating situation information out to the entire population. Detailed incident views are divided into stratified groups for every level of affected personnel: from the general population, first responders, and field operations managers to global command centers. Each now has 360° situational views, fueling effective dialogue, crisis assessment and informed decisions while assuring the protection of sensitive information and controlling its distribution.
The AtHoc Personalized Operating Picture Enables
- The operations center to see detailed pictures from the scene of a chemical spill and assess the scope the incident.
- The security desk to guide security personnel with detailed instructions via geographic shapes, such as an area to be secured.
- A medic team to access an event-specific checklist, post all progress, document activity logs for all teams to view and follow up on open actions.
- A military commander to view an incident within his base and direct actionable instructions via rich media.
Key Features and Benefits
- Show events on map – videos, photos, and related information.
- Import GIS layers and 3rd party Common Operating Picture (COP) systems integration.
- Multi-team collaborative map manipulation, polygon drawing tools & selective sharing.
- Selective sharing of maps with designated teams.
- Share map with targeted users on mobile devices.
- Send an alert with shared information to notify designated personnel of new data available, and track responses.
- Import ESRI shape files and connect to external map layers (as KML/KMZ).
- Checklist-based activity tracking.
- Integrated multi-modal team notification for logged activities.
- Consolidated activity view, and follow up on open activities.
- End of day / incident summary view and export to PDF for sharing and debrief.
- Integrated cross-team notification for proactive awareness
- Targeted alerts by roles, groups, and geo-location enable right actions at the right time