Collect critical information from your people to achieve situational awareness
Gain greater awareness and make better decisions by extending the power of AtHoc into the field.
AtHoc Collect empowers your personnel in the field to be the "eyes and ears" of the operations center. It enables on-scene personnel to report events, work progress, along with rich geo-tagged media that are worth a thousand words.
Individuals can also feel safe knowing that they have a discreet way of alerting emergency personnel anytime anywhere. With a swipe of a button, the exact location and status will be transmitted to the appropriate personnel for a more effective response.
Visualize on-scene status and manage incoming events from the operations center
For the first time, an operation center can actually see what is happening at the incident scene, enabling rapid mobilization for an effective response. AtHoc Collect manages the flow of incoming events and reports, applies business rules, and directs the reports to the relevant teams within the organization for further dialogue and handling.
- Collect real-time information from the field via reports that are geo-tagged with attached rich media
- Display events over a map, along with detailed information about source, type, and contact identity
Protect your personnel with a smart alarm
AtHoc Collect empowers every person in your organization to send a personal duress signal on a smartphone. Collect directs the incoming alert and GPS location to the emergency operations center in real-time for quick response and personnel safety assurance.
- Initiate a request for immediate help while relaying user identity and location
- Provide every person the ability to be discreet when notifying their personal security
Your remote personnel no longer need to feel they are alone and out of touch
Remote personnel can now choose to turn on "track me" if they feel in danger. Their location will appear in real-time on the map of the operations center, protecting them no matter where they go
Once the danger is past, the remote personnel can simply turn off tracking to retain their privacy once more
- Attain greater transparency into the safety of your remote personnel when they carry out duties in the field
- Monitor remote personnel status and be proactive before incidents can occur