Gain real-time visibility into your personnel safety and status
Accounting for your people when it matters most
AtHoc Account enables real-time visibility into personnel location and status for effective crisis handling and response before, during, and after an emergency. You'll have the insights necessary to make informed decisions for dedicating resources and providing assistance where it's needed most.
Personnel are able to respond with their status and provide their geo-location providing the operator the ability to create situational awareness and coordinate a targeted response.
In addition, robust reporting enables your team to stay well informed and ensure continuity of operations.
Effective responses start with accurate location and personnel status
Deliver faster assistance and with greater accuracy when you are able to receive location and status updates from your personnel. AtHoc Account enables operation leaders to assess organization readiness before, during, and after an event to maintain continuity and effectiveness
- Activate real-time location tracking via mobile app and provide instantaneous location information when seconds count
- Flexible and customizable response options make it easy to validate personnel status
- Utilize online self-service portal to gain visibility at the individual level of local needs and requirements
Easily keep leadership updated with the latest information
Peace of mind comes from knowing where your people are during a crisis. Being able to quickly and easily update your organization and leadership on personnel status is especially important during a crisis. AtHoc Account reports deliver detailed information in a concise manner, enabling everyone to stay updated and connected.
- Activate Account at unit-level as well as enterprise-level providing transparency of operational readiness for leadership and local level managers
- Create detailed enterprise-wide and multi-level personnel accountability reports for compliance
- Historical record of events will be readily available for after-action reviews, better preparing you for future events.