Defense & Intelligence
Advanced Command & Control – Interactive Warning System
Overview and Benefits
AtHoc is the trusted industry partner to help your organization rapidly account for personnel in times of crisis as well as to meet the SECDEF requirements for emergency mass notifications and personnel accountability, per DoDI 6055.17 and the SECDEF Ft. Hood After Action Report.
- Proven Past Performance, which makes AtHoc proven capability for the mission
- USAF – All USAF MAJCOMS have implemented AtHoc for emergency mass notifications.
- US Army – AtHoc is the named standard for the DA G3 EM2P program for emergency mass notifications system across the Army enterprise, covering up to 2 million active/civilian personnel and their families.
- US Navy – All CNIC Ashore Installations use AtHoc for their Wide Area Alert Notifications (WAAN) requirements. This covers at least 375,000 personnel across all US Naval installations worldwide.
- US Marine Corps – All USMC installations covering at least 225,000 personnel have standardized on AtHoc IWS for their integrated mass notifications and personnel accountability requirements. AtHoc works closely with USMC PPO and SPAWAR Atlantic for the operational fielding of this capability.
- National Guard Bureau – All Air National Guard organizations across the US states and territories will have the AtHoc capability for their mass notifications mission.
- Complete Information Assurance and PII, which makes AtHoc a secure product, ready for system fielding by your communications organization
- DISA APL – valid until 21 October 2014.
- Army, USAF, USN, USMC AtO and CoN completed and valid.
- Implemented on NIPRNet, SIPRNet and JWICs.
- Easy to Procure and Competitive Bids from Multiple Resellers on Firm Fixed Price basis, which makes acquisition of AtHoc software and services straight-forward and predictable on a firm fixed price basis
- Firm Fixed Price contracts through GSA, DITCO BOA NETCENTS, CHESS ITES-2H
- Also multiple SBA 8a contracts for small, dis-advantage businesses.
AtHoc’s Comprehensive Solution
AtHoc helps commanders meet and exceed DoD directorates with unprecedented results across the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard. Our powerful communication solutions can be used from the tenant unit to the base/installation levels; up to an entire command and enterprise-wide. Various DoD systems may also integrate to enable dissemination of alerts to a neighboring or joint base.
Send rapid, mass interactive alerts in real-time through multiple channels, assuring 2-way communications across widespread geolocations for force protection. Field proven integration with all common Giant Voice systems across all DoD.
View personnel and organizational status using real-time response tracking capabilities. Organizations can track key personnel, geo-target alerts based on affected areas and allow personnel to independently update their status as changes occur.
AtHoc offers universal 360° shared situational awareness, bringing the same event knowledge, awareness, and understanding of an emergency to multiple teams and commanders. AtHoc enables easy consuming and sharing map and sensor data. Map data can be exported and integrated with other map-based applications via a dynamically updated KML feed. KML/KMZ and other industry standard map data and consolidated information viewable and accessed globally via a single web-based UI. Consume external map data from multiple feeds such as: plume, weather, earthquakes, or virtually any other KML/KMZ feed.
Quickly issue “report back to duty” communications to essential personnel.
AtHoc is fully deployable on NIPR, SIPR, or higher security networks; proven application sustains both Tactical Military Operations and Garrison Requirements. Proven support for joint bases and cross domain communications to cover all impacted personnel in area.
AtHoc IWSAlerts meets government emergency management, disaster recovery, and continuity planning requirements, as well as incorporation with FEMA’s Integrated Public Alert Warning System (IPAWS).
The AtHoc Advantage
Seamlessly unifying all communication devices, alerts can be delivered via mobile and smartphones, PCs, IP phones, walkie-talkies, landlines, email, SMS text, social media (Twitter and Facebook), Giant Voice, PA systems, digital displays, fire alarms, and more — reaching anyone, anywhere, in real-time.
Highly secure and deployed on-premise using private cloud architecture, the AtHoc Enterprise solution supports multi-site commands while serving individual bases, joint bases, tenants or groups and localized alerting needs.
Emergency alerts can be auto-triggered by physical sensors, such as fire alarms, video surveillance, chemical detectors, physical security/life safety sensors or external data sources (e.g., National Weather Service content feeds).
The AtHoc IWS Mobile app (iOS and Android platforms) enables you to launch or receive rich media alerts on your smartphone, target and track personnel globally, share map-based event details, and monitor real-time team or individual status. IWS Mobile complies with all DoD IA regulations allowing its deployment on Government issued mobile devices as well as BYOD mobile devices.
Security personnel or employees can report a crisis with geo-tagged, rich multimedia content – photos, text, audio, videos, or maps – to the facility operations center with a single click on their smartphone using the AtHoc IWS Mobile app.