Rise to the Challenge!
AtHoc is on an accelerated, upward trajectory — and going global with our award-winning, next-generation technology.
We’re transforming the life safety and security industry with revolutionary, ground-breaking interactive warning system solutions for critical communications. In doing so, we’ve won the trust of the world’s most advanced customers and the recognition as the leader in our space.
And when it comes to our team, our people are our greatest assets.
As an AtHoc team member, you’ll be working in a vibrant, empowering, inspiring, and rewarding environment. Throughout AtHoc, you’ll find an open culture of collaboration and community where you’ll engage with the industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact products. You’ll be challenged to think, encouraged to explore, and given a path to take your career to the next level.
Interested? Join the AtHoc team and play a part in shaping the future of life safety.
- Provide unsurpassed customer service to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Foster continued innovation in core products and new business.
- Continuously exhibit leadership at market, company and personal levels.
- Execute professionally and proactively and with unquestioned integrity fostering pride in team members in themselves and the company.
- Encourage personal development and growth and maintain a quality of life to cultivate a desire for long term employment with AtHoc.
- Front End Architect/Tech Lead (2013-051)
- Senior Build and Release Engineer (2013-072)
- Senior Software Development Manager (2013-061)
- Senior Software Engineer in Test (2014-004E)
- Senior Web Developer : Map and GIS Application (2014-039E)
- Senior Web Developer – 2014-036E
- Software Engineer
- Staff Software Engineer – Platform (2014-15E)
- Tech Lead – Cloud (2014-014E)