Location: San Mateo, CA
AtHoc is the pioneer and recognized leader in network-centric, interactive crisis communication. We serve the security, life safety and business continuity missions of commercial enterprises and government agencies worldwide. A trusted partner to the world's most demanding customers, AtHoc is recognized as the #1 provider of interactive crisis communication solutions to the U.S. Department of Defense and U.S. Department of Homeland Security. AtHoc was founded in 1999 by hi-tech entrepreneurs and received backing from Greylock Partners and Intel Capital. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley with operations across the globe.
For more information on AtHoc, please visit http://www.athoc.com.
As part of AtHoc Customer Support team, you will be responsible for all Customer Support activities related to AtHoc products amongst all customers worldwide. This position will report directly to the Director of Customer Support. As is typical with start-ups, this role goes beyond a traditional function – the person must have the ability to act independently in an unstructured environment, operate proactively and have a passion/appreciation for the vision and mission of the company.
- Provide high quality customer support with resolutions per SLA
- Willingness to work some weekends to support 24x7x365
- Diagnose, document and track cases to closure
- Maintain high customer satisfaction and strong relationships with customers
- Manage escalations working with Engineering, Services and Account Management teams
- Enhance knowledgebase, documentation and support policies and procedures
- Communicate effectively with customers, peers and management
- US Citizen with Security Clearance – Secret or Higher is a MUST
- Located in Bay Area, required to work morning shifts from 6am-3pm PST
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience in software technology
- 5+ years of experience in supporting scalable enterprise software
- Experience with MS Windows administration is required
- Experience with IIS Server or any Web server or Web based programming is a plus
- SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle or any Database administration, programming or User knowledge is a plus
- Experience in public safety and life safety software solution is highly desired
- Experience with emergency management operations is a plus
- Exceptional analytical skills to identify patterns and trends
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and case management skills
- Must pay attention to detail, ability to work and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Self-directed with a strong sense of ownership
AtHoc, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.