Location: San Mateo, CA
AtHoc is the pioneer and recognized leader in network-centric, interactive crisis communication. We serve the security, life safety and business continuity missions of commercial enterprises and government agencies worldwide. A trusted partner to the world's most demanding customers, AtHoc is recognized as the #1 provider of interactive crisis communication solutions to the U.S. Department of Defense and U.S. Department of Homeland Security. AtHoc was founded in 1999 by hi-tech entrepreneurs and received backing from Greylock Partners and Intel Capital. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley with operations across the globe.
For more information on AtHoc, please visit http://www.athoc.com.
Our mission is, "To make the world safer by empowering organizations and individuals with trusted communication during critical situations." We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Technical Recruiter, who will be an instrumental partner with business leaders in delivering on the Company's mission through selection and hiring of key talent. This is a highly strategic role within our Talent Acquisition team, which will be critical in developing and leading the talent selection and hiring process across the organization and evolving the Talent Acquisition department into a world-class function. Aside from delivery of top talent, other primary responsibilities will be execution of clear, consistent and effective sourcing and recruitment processes for the Company.
The Senior Technical Recruiter is expected to work collaboratively with the head of HR to align talent strategy with the business opportunity, reward and development programs that make the company attractive to candidates. A successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully transforming talent needs into employees who are well matched to their position, perform well and are retained by the company.
- Works closely with the executive team and technical leaders in proactively planning for talent needs and tracking the status of those needs
- Responsible for sourcing and recruiting on senior technical talent and select executive level roles
- Responsible for partnering with the head of HR in development, strategy and execution of the recruiting brand that leverages the company as a Best Place to Work
- Responsible for execution of talent acquisition programs including: campus recruiting, social networking and employee referrals
- Establishes sourcing and recruiting research strategies to create a viable, sustainable pipeline of outstanding talent
- Ensures a strong evaluation and screening process that filters only candidates with the highest possible caliber and fit to the organization
- Provides regular reports to senior management on key recruiting metrics
- Supports head of HR in managing recruitment budget, including annual forecast and monthly accrual and forecasting of expenses
- Ensures compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws around all recruitment processes
- Minimum 10 years of progressive leadership ability with proven track record and experience in the broad talent acquisition discipline within the software industry
- Specific experience and network connections within Silicon Valley highly preferred
- Demonstrated success in recruiting for hyper growth software product organizations in the Silicon Valley
- Experience with a variety of recruitment systems including experience implementing an applicant tracking system and working with recruitment partners/vendors
- Experience leveraging social networking tools
- Strong leadership skills and proven judgment of talent, with an emphasis on hiring and developing high performance teams
- Knowledge and prior experience with creating branding programs
- Results-orientation in setting and pursuing aggressive goals, demonstrating a strong commitment to organizational success and marshaling resources to accomplish projects
- Demonstrated problem-solving, analytical, critical-thinking and decision-making skills. Good organization with superior follow-through
- Proven strategic planning and project management capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead through influence and network. Highly professional demeanor and diplomatic skills. Ability to create effective partnerships at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and high growth environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
AtHoc, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.